Radio Ink’s 12th Annual Hispanic Radio Conference will cover all the bases September 22 – 23 in Miami. The Hispanic Radio Conference is an opportunity to share ideas, discuss, and debate challenges in a multi-platform world, and network in a unified setting.
Don’t miss the EDUCATION
• Learn how the pandemic has reshaped programming and redefined executive vision.
• What’s new at the FCC, and how will future regulations and initiatives impact Hispanic radio growth?
• Where are revenue opportunities most likely to flourish, and what categories will be up/down over the next year for Hispanic radio?
• Get the straight scoop from ad agencies on how marketing and advertising strategies have changed since COVID.
• Don’t miss this year’s Medallas de Cortez awards presentation, celebrating the best of the best in Hispanic radio.
Share the IDEAS
• Join forces with other Hispanic radio broadcasters to brainstorm strategies focused on garnering a larger share of the ad pie.
• Gain at least 5 new insights about multicultural marketing to millennials.
• Find out how podcasting can help build your brand — and make money (hint: it’s not all ad revenue, either).
Enjoy the ENTERTAINMENT
• Hear a special musical tribute to Medallas de Cortez Distinguished Leadership recipient Emilio Estefan by 2X Grammy-nominated BMI Latin artist Elsten Torres.
• Catch up with friends and associates at the best networking event in Hispanic radio, a fabulous and fun cocktail reception following the awards presentation.
• Relax over lunch with special entertainment by BBR Music Group/Stoney Creek Records recording artist Frank Ray.
This is THE Premier Hispanic Radio Conference. Don’t Miss It! Register Today!
We care about your well being and piece of mind. The conference will be presented in a larger than customary conference room to provide maximum space and more distancing; and The Hispanic Radio Conference will be offered in a Hybrid Format this year.
You can find more Information and Register Here.